The General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) wants to protect the personal rights of each individual. Consequently, the regulation contains rights of data subjects, which have been considerably expanded in some cases compared to the German data protection laws. In this way, we would like to inform you, as specified, in a precise, transparent, understandable and above all easily accessible form and in a clear and simple language. Even if your data has been collected personally and directly by you for many years and based on a good customer relationship, we need to draw your attention to a wealth of information. Of course, in many cases we do not completely carry out the data processing ourselves, but have left this to third parties. In this case, we have concluded corresponding contracts with the so-called order data processor. With that in mind, we’ll be tracking what happens to your personal information as soon as you visit our website.
General information and mandatory information
1. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the nature and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website: www.op-group.de, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
• IP address of the requesting computer,
• Date and time of access,
• Name and URL of the retrieved file,
• Website from which access takes place (referrer URL)
• Browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
• Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
• Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
• Evaluation of system security and stability as well
• for further administrative purposes
• for correspondence with you
• for billing
• to identify you as a customer and prospective customer.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above and is required for the proper processing of your order or your interest in the purchase of a property and thus for the mutual fulfillment of obligations.
b) When registering for our newsletter or receiving exposés
If, in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO have expressly consented, we use your e-mail address to regularly send you either our newsletter or our exposés. For the receipt of an exposé the indication of your E-Mail address is sufficient.
The deregistration is possible at any time. The consent can also be revoked at any time against us. You can also send your unsubscribe request to email@example.com by e-mail at any time.
2. Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place. We only share your personal information with third parties if:
• You have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 (1) (1) (a) GDPR,
• Passing on according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO is required for the execution of an order, in particular for our verification or brokerage activities, and there is no reason to believe that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data.
• In the event that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
The internet pages partly use so-called cookies. Cookies do not harm your computer and do not contain viruses. Cookies serve to make our offer more user-friendly, effective and secure. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer and stored by your browser.
Most of the cookies we use are so-called “session cookies”. They are automatically deleted after your visit. Other cookies remain stored on your device until you delete them. These cookies allow us to recognize your browser the next time you visit.
You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and allow cookies only in individual cases, the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or generally exclude and enable the automatic deletion of cookies when closing the browser. Disabling cookies may limit the functionality of this website.
In addition, to improve usability, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a specified period of time. If you visit our site again to take advantage of our services, you will automatically be aware that you have already been to and, and what inputs and settings you have made in order to avoid having to re-enter them.
The data processed by cookies are required for the purposes stated to safeguard our legitimate interests as well as third parties pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 DSGVO.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or always a hint appears before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you can not use all features of our website.
4. Analysis tools
This website uses functions of the web analytics service Google Analytics. Provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”. These are text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
Google Analytics cookies are stored on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. The website operator has a legitimate interest in analyzing user behavior in order to optimize both its website and its advertising.
We have activated the function IP anonymization on this website. As a result, your IP address will be truncated by Google within member states of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area prior to transmission to the United States. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. The IP address provided by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible. In addition, you may prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading the browser plug-in available under the following link and install: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en .
Opposition to data collection
You can prevent the collection of your data by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie will be set which prevents the collection of your data on future visits to this website: disable Google Analytics.
We have entered into a contract data processing agreement with Google and fully implement the strict requirements of the German data protection authorities when using Google Analytics.
Google Web Fonts
This site uses so-called web fonts, provided by Google, for the uniform representation of fonts. When you call up a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache to display texts and fonts correctly.
To do this, the browser you use must connect to Google’s servers. As a result, Google learns that our website has been accessed via your IP address. The use of Google Web Fonts is in the interest of a consistent and attractive presentation of our online services. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
If your browser does not support web fonts, a default font will be used by your computer.
This site uses the mapping service Google Maps via an API. Provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
To use the features of Google Maps, it is necessary to save your IP address. This information is usually transmitted to and stored on a Google server in the United States. The provider of this site has no influence on this data transfer.
The use of Google Maps is in the interest of an attractive presentation of our online offers and an easy findability of the places we have indicated on the website. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
5. Affected rights
You have the right under Art. 15 GDPR to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information about
• the processing purposes,
• the category of personal data,
• the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be exposed,
• the planned storage duration
• the right to rectification, cancellation, limitation of processing or opposition,
• the existence of a right of appeal,
• the origin of their data, if they were not collected from us, as well as
• the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details.
• According to Art. 16 DSGVO, you can immediately request the correction of incorrect or completed personal data stored with us;
• According to Art. 17 GDPR, you may request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of Legal claims is required;
• According to Art. 18 GDPR you can demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you assert this, Exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
• pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR, you may receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or request that it be transmitted to another person in charge;
• According to Art. 7 (3) GDPR, you can revoke your once given consent at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future.
• According to Art. 77 DSGVO you can complain to a supervisory authority. The responsible supervisory authority in Berlin is the State Data Protection Officer of the State of Berlin.
6. Right of objection
If your personal data are based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO are processed, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In this case, you even have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation. If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Data security
We use the popular SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method within the site visit, in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we’ll use 128-bit v3 technology instead.Whether a single page of our website is transmitted encrypted, you can see by the closed representation of the key or lock icon in the bottom status bar of your browser. We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
8. Name and contact details of the controller and the company data protection officer
Responsible: David A. Pieper
Place of business: Fasanenstraße 59, 10719 Berlin, Germany.
Telephone: +49 (0) 30- 25 20 33 70
The / the data protection officer of Optimus Prime GmbH can be reached at the above mentioned address or under email@example.com.